Tuesday 15 March 2011

2. How does your product media product represent particular social groups?

My magazine is representative of young people, who are aged between 16-21 years of age. More specifically those who enjoy rock music, going to concerts, and enjoy reading about rock musicians and the goings on in contemporary rock music.

The people who might read my magazine would wear clothes which aren't overly expensive. For example, band t-shirts, skinny jeans, eye-liner and trainers. I have represented this type of person in how I have dressed the members of my band on the front cover of my magazine. The clothes that they were are all from high street stores that can be accessed all over the country by members of my target population.

I am going to compare a picture of Becky from my magazine to one of Sierra Kusterbeck of the band VersaEmerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment