Saturday 2 October 2010

Flat plan

Front Cover

 Mostly everything on my front cover was the same as I'd prepared on my lay plan. Even after construction, I still thought the placing of the components still looked good and professional.

Contents Page
 After doing the flat plan for the contents page, I kept almost everything the same except for the type of picture on the page. In the flat plan it is shown as a wide shot. But after going out and taking the pictures, I looked at the images and saw that one I hads taken which was an very wide shot looked better and I so I chose it instead.
Features Article
 When constructing the features article on Photoshop, I rearranged where certain things would go. For example, I'd originally planned to do a strip of images at the bottom of the second page, but after looking at various other magazines, I decided to move the strip so it was along the right hand side of the second page. in my opinion, it fits very well there. Another thing I changed was where the splash containing band information was placed. I put it was the end of article because it was a way to wrap up the article, so people could finish reading it and then see where they couldc contact/find out more about the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment